Look at the following traffic analysis report of Amazon India
5 Practical Methods For Increasing App Engagement & User Retention. There is no doubt in acknowledging the traffic engagement and the power of retention that these e-commerce giants have maintained on their respective websites and mobile apps is an impressive upshot of well-collaborated marketing strategies, particularly the novelty of their apps. These brands have done a terrific job in ensuring that. The app engagement and user retention of their business both on iOS and Android-based mobile devices are of an epic level.
To achieve this goal
To achieve this goal, these brands put in place a variety of innovative marketing strategies or say result-oriented methodologies. Also, it doesn’t preclude the fact that the most potent reason behind the mounting success of these two-e-commerce. Powerhouses on the Internet today is boosted engagement of their target customers. That they maintain with the help of their innovative marketing strategies collaborated. Into beautification of their apps in terms of boosted engagement and retention ratios.
What Are The Benefits Of Boosted App Engagement And User Retention For My Business?
Highlight below are some key points to ensure you get a better understanding of the benefits of boosted app engagement and retention ratios to ensure the widespread popularity of your app-based business.
• The most immediate benefit of a boosted app engagement is that it gives your promotional services and products an instant exposure to the numbers of engaged customers on your mobile app.
• User engagement empowered by prolonged retention of the engaged visitors on a mobile app is quite an indication that your business is doing GREAT as per the experiential engagement of the visitors. It could also mean a sign of healthy and quality business conduct.
• An improved engagement and prolonged retention are the most effective ways. To reap the benefit of business leads, thus pushing forward the success of your app-promoted business to the next level.
• The popularity of your app on which you are getting a boosted users’ engagement. And retention will be increased manifold, thus increasing its commercial value as well.
• Besides converting quality leads for your business success, you can also monetize the engaged retention of your customers on your mobile app with intuitive commercials (intuitive, NOT intrusive ads).
Do you want to have an app with boosted engagement and retention of your target customers just like Flipkart and Amazon?
The upshot in both contexts requires a distinctive strategy in place.
Discussed in the following are some useful methods that you can employ to boost your app engagement and user retention which would collectively constitute an improved business outreach for your brands. Here are the 5 Practical Methods For Increasing App Engagement & User Retention.
5 Tips To Increase App Engagement And User Retention –
1. Educate New-Users Value Proposition Of Your App With Better Onboarding Experience
For inspiring your users to take interest in your mobile app, make sure they understand the value proposition of it. The value proposition of your app is a crucial ingredient. Of what we call an onboarding mix, the prime step intended to impress your first-time. Visitor on your app. To cast “love at first sight” impression of your app for incoming new traffic, highlight the USPs. Or key features/benefits associated with your app-based services. Products to significantly boost the retention rates and lifetime value.
The main purpose of an onboarding program is to inspire new users to use your app.
Therefore, any mistake such as the one related to teaching new users. How to use the app would trivialize the purpose of boosting an engagement ration on your app. Instead of being a long-winded tutorial, make sure you create a phenomenal onboarding experience. By enumerating the benefits of using your app for the incoming visitors. For example, a customer illustration can be an effective onboarding experience tactic. To educate users about the value proposition of your app. Instead of showing the users screenshots and interface elements of your app.
2. Provide Proactive Customer Support To Boost Engagement Metrics Of Your App
The benefit of offering proactive, real-time customer support is that. It is the most simplified way to boost your app engagement and retention rates. Even the most trending engagement-boosting tactics emphasize. That providing instant gratification to users’ pain areas. Or interests is considered a key indicator. To improve the engagement rates of an app. Tools like live chat are catching up fast considering. They are used to solve customer issues in real-time.
3. Adopt Best Practices For App Permission Requests
Forget the engagement, you will scare away users from using your app the moment they sense you are imposing on them with permission request to use your app.
Factors like timing, context, tone, language and messaging can be the reason. For an unintuitive permissions process, if they are not handled carefully. Speaking of timing, make sure you don’t bombard a host of permission requests on users on the first launch of your app. It will overwhelm the target users, thus projecting your requests an intrusive bid to their privacy.
4. Speed Up Your App’s Loading Power
We are living in a world where pizza can be home-delivered with a tweet. Or you can get an Ola ride with a tap of a button.
Therefore, in a demanding society that we have today. What permits an app engagement ratio is the speed of serving the customers. Make sure your app’s inherent speed is fast and dependable each time the users open it.
5. Apply Push Notifications, But Don’t SPAM Users!
Apply relevant push notifications to flock users back to your app. People would forget or delete your app if it remains dormant for long periods. Select timely notifications. Tailor and customize the notifications to sound more relevant to users.
The boosted app engagement and retention ratios are some of the most dependable yardsticks. Used to measure up the success of your app-based business or a value proposition of your app. Hire a trusted mobile app development company. To get developed an app with intuitive design elements to facilitate boosted engagement and retention ratio of your app.